Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I made a wreath today...


I talked Jared into going to Vernal with me (more like taking me to Vernal because I still don't trust myself to drive...). :-) We stopped at the dollar store because the last time I was there I saw these awesome foam moss rocks and I thought...that would look cool on a wreath. So I really didn't know what I was going to do at the time but I bought a floaty noodle that you swim with, some dollar flowers, and 4 packages of moss rocks. I cut the noodle to the length I wanted, taped it together, and covered it with burlap (left over from the wedding of course) Then I just started experimenting. It turned out pretty cute! Except Jared said something like...is it done? Fetcher! I like it...hahaha. I also got all my little spring things out and put them up inside too. I love spring and I love you guys too!

No comments:

Post a Comment